Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves offer superb comfort, dexterity and flexibility, these gloves shouldn’t irritate the skin even if you’re prone to allergic reactions.
The material we’ve chosen is also highly resistant to punctures, giving you added peace of mind and allowing you more leeway when it comes to more challenging or physical tasks. For this reason, these gloves are a popular choice with dentists and mechanics, or anyone else using sharp tools or instruments. Their resistance to puncturing and chemicals is also great, making them a highly versatile choice and a great all-rounder. Textured fingertips add grip, and the powder-free construction helps minimise dust contamination.
- Made using Nitrile Butadiene for excellent performance and flexibility
- Tear and chemical resistant and made in accordance with EN 455 1/2/3 and EN 374 1/2/3
- Textured fingertips for a more secure grip
- Medical grade 3.5g
- AQL – 1.5
- Food-grade product
- Powder free glove helps to reduce dust contamination
- Case Qty: 1,000 gloves
- Case Breakdown: 10 x 100
- Size available: S, M, L
- Colour: Blue
|Single case||1 Box||£53.29+VAT|
|Large Box||5 cases (5,000 gloves)||£217.69+ VAT|
|Half Pallet||65 cases (65,000 gloves)||contact us|
|Full Pallet||130 cases (130,000 gloves)||contact us|
Fast and Free UK delivery.
- Single case: 1 – 2 days delivery (Monday to Friday)
- Large Box: Next day delivery (Monday to Friday)
- Half and Full Pallet: Standard delivery (3 days)
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.