Our Mob Caps boast a number of features designed to make them comfortable, easy to use and highly effective. In other words, are soft, non-woven head covers that are double-stitched for extra strength and support.
The Mob Caps made in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, which gives you the added peace of mind that you’ve bought a quality product. These caps are perfect for minimal risk applications where hygiene is key, so they’re incredibly versatile as well as great at their job. Especially in areas like food processing, lab and healthcare.
- Latex-free elasticated edges to minimise allergic reactions
- Prevents contamination and cross contamination
- Double stitching improves support and safety
- Five distinctive colours Blue, White, Yellow, Red and Green to help minimise cross contamination and reduce the risk of losing the product on your production line
- Vacuum packed in polybags for safe and compact storage
- One size fits all
- Made from non-woven polypropylene material
- CE Category: Cat 1 minimal risk
|Single Box||1 Box||1,000 mob caps|
|Large Box||9 boxes||9,000 mob caps|
|Half pallet||53 boxes||53,000 mob caps|
|Full pallet||105 boxes||105,000 bags|
Fast and Free UK delivery.
- Single case: Hermes standard delivery
- Large Box: Parcel Force 24H. A delivery charge would apply for postcodes on Highlands (Scotland) and Northern Ireland.
- Half and Full Pallet: Palletways standard delivery (3 working days)
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.