Disposable Shoe Covers, Extra Grip Blue Overshoes
Our Shoe Covers are perfect for low-risk applications. In other words, it is an excellent choice for areas like food production, care sectors, Estate agents and Manufacturing facilities.
Heat-sealed elasticated edges make them quick and easy to fit and remove. In addition, It’s deeply embossed soles provide extra grip for keeping your staff safe and your production line accident free.
The absence of elastic ties on bundles helps them to meet stringent food safety regulations. Therefore, these overshoes provide a high level of hygiene protection.
Wearing our shoe covers also helps protect your footwear from potentially damaging stains and marks, and also reduces the risk of you carrying dirt and germs out of your workplace and into the home.
- Complies with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Protect your footwear from drips, spills and general dirt
- Protect the flooring from dirt carried by your footwear
- One size fits all means easy to use
- Perfect for short-term and low-risk applications
- Embossed sole helps to improve grip and reduce the risk of accidents
- CE category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Available in one size 41cm (16”)
Our blue polythene SafeWear overshoes are extremely versatile and an excellent choice for many sectors and applications.
- Type: Shoe Covers
- Material: Polythene
- Max Temperature: 50°C
- Colour: Blue
- Size: 16″ One size fits all
- Case Qty: 2,000 pcs (20 x 100pcs)
|Single case||1 Box||2,000 pcs|
|Large Box||5 Cases||10,000 pcs (5,000 pairs)|
|Half Pallet||30 Cases||60,000 pcs (30,000 pairs)|
|Full Pallet||60 cases||120,000 pcs (60,000 pairs)|
- Payments Methods:
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.
- Delivery Methods
We dispatch same day all orders placed before 1 pm, see delivery methods according to you purchase:
- 2 Packs: Royal Mail 48
- Single case: Hermes (2-3 days )
- Large Box: Parcel force 24
- Half and Full pallet: Pallet ways standard (3 days)