Fully Soluble Laundry Bags are 100% soluble and bio-degradable. The material Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) a water-based synthetic polymer gives it a high tensile strength perfect for extra reliability and peace of mind when carrying wet linen.
Once filled, the contaminated linen can then be handled and transported to the laundry without fear of bacterial dispersion and exposure.
Loaded directly into the washing machines eliminating the need to open bags in order to sort and/or load the contaminated linen as well as the potential exposure to the handlers.
Additionally, when the filled bag is subjected to a wash cycle at a minimum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius, contact with hot water breaks down the bag’s construction so its contents can be thoroughly washed.
- Conforms with CFPP01-04, which replaces HSG (95)18
- Meets the requirement for Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Perfect for containing, moving and washing dirty laundry and soiled items
- Bag fully dissolves in the wash cycle at 60°C
- Strong material and construction
- Quick, easy and safe to use
Type: Hot Water Soluble Laundry Bags.
Item Dimensions: Medium 660x840mm.
Large 711 x990mm
Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) – a water-based synthetic polymer
Use: For use in Industrial Washing Machines and Industrial cleaning processes
Roll: 100 bags per case (4X25)
Fast and Free UK delivery.
- Single case: Hermes 2-3 days
- Large Box: Parcel Force 24H. A delivery charge would apply for postcodes on Highlands (Scotland) and Northern Ireland.
- Half and Full Pallet: Palletways standard delivery (3 working days)
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.