These Household gloves use natural rubber and provide excellent barrier protection. Therefore, making them perfect for everyday low-risk household and janitorial tasks. The Rubber glove’s ability to protect against diluted detergents is also a key to their versatility, and gives added peace of mind in terms of the user’s health and safety.
The gloves are cotton flock lined, which gives them an extra degree of comfort and perspiration control – important for regular wearers. Meanwhile, a rolled cuff adds strength and improves the gloves general resistance, and a textured finish means these gloves have better grip whether they’re being used in wet or dry applications.
- Made from natural rubber
- Ideal for short-term and low-risk applications including household cleaning and janitorial work
- Textured for grip, flocked inside for comfort and perspiration control
- Food-grade product, tested to: Food approval EC135/2004
- A 5-year shelf life is longer than most other comparable gloves in the market
- Beaded cuff adds strength and makes these gloves easier to fit and remove
- CE Category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- Tested to: EN420 Protective Gloves: General Requirements
Rubber Gloves Price
|Single Box||1 Box||144 pairs||£55.43 + VAT|
|Large Box||4 boxes||576 pairs||£186.83 + VAT|
|Half pallet||30 boxes||4,320 pairs||£1,280.18 + VAT|
|Full pallet||60 boxes||8,640 pairs||£2,394.04 + VAT|
Fast and Free UK delivery.
- Single case: Parcel Force 48
- Large Box: Parcel Force 24H. A delivery charge would apply for postcodes on Highlands (Scotland) and Northern Ireland.
- Half and Full Pallet: Palletways standard delivery (3 working days)
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.