Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves offer superb comfort, dexterity and flexibility, these gloves shouldn’t irritate the skin even if you’re prone to allergic reactions.
These gloves are deliberately coloured black to suit messy jobs: jobs where it’s important that stains aren’t visible to customers. For example, if you’re a tattooist or motor mechanic, you’ll find these gloves are perfect for messy work where customers won’t be impressed or reassured by the site of blood or oil. Of course, the dye in these gloves is fixed, so there’s no risk of colour running from them.
- Made using Nitrile Butadiene for excellent performance and flexibility and better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl
- Tear and chemical resistant and made in accordance with EN 455 1/2/3 and EN 374 1/2/3
- A popular choice with tattooists and motor factors where stains must remain invisible
- Medical graded examination gloves AQL – 1.5
- Food-grade product
- Powder free glove helps to reduce dust contamination
- Case Qty: 1,000 gloves
- Case Breakdown: 10 x 100
- Size available: S, M, L
- Colour: Black
|Single case||1 Box|
|Large Box||5 cases (5,000 gloves)|
Fast and Free UK delivery.
- Single case: 1 – 2 days delivery (Monday to Friday)
- Large Box: Next day delivery (Monday to Friday)
- Packs: 2-3 days delivery
Elbon process payments in a secure environment (PayPal and WorldPay), we can accept the following credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. You can also pay using your Paypal Account.
Find out more about Paypal secure payment.